- Arbor Heights Center (Delinquent and Neglected Children), 1447 Washington Heights, Ann Arbor
- C.O.P.E. (alternative education services for "at-risk" youth)
- Counterpoint Shelter and Crisis Center for runaway teens (a service of Starfish Family Services, Inkster)
- Education Project for Homeless Youth (EPHY)
- Ozone House (Runaway & Homeless Youth Services 662-2222)
Child CareSee the Education Infocenter for pre-school listings.
- Child Care Network
- The Ann Arbor Observer's listings for
Support Groups for Parents
- Huron Valley Parents of Multiples (HVPOM)
- ArborParents -- the Ann Arbor Parenting e-mail discussion group.
ScoutingSee the HVCN Scouting Information Page
If you know of an organization in Washtenaw County that should be listed here, please bring it to our attention. Find out how HVCN can help you get your organization on the Web. Please send mail to email@example.com.
Last updated November 7, 2009.